Monday, October 01, 2007

This weekend

Well this weekend was fun and awesome for me. On Friday I was sleeping after work when my mama called and requested my service. My dear papa had locked the keys in the car and they needed me to take them to get the spare at their home. Poor papa was humiliated. I felt bad for him but at the same time it was funny watching him. HE HE. He couldn't blame anyone but himself on this one. Then after they got it open they invited me to lunch with me. I had a fun time visiting with them. We went to Walmart so I had a great time with papa and mama. I then went to Granny ma's on Saturday morn to take care of her since this was papa's weekend to watch her. We lazied around the morning and mama brought lunch and Connie came as well to visit with granny ma. After lunch mama watched Granny ma so I could go home and sleep for the rest of the day until work. I had a good night at work despite the fact that I was in a lot of pain. I really like the job but sometimes it can be aggravating just like any other jobs. I came home this morning (Sunday) and rested for a while and then went for lunch at granny ma's with the family. In the mean time, poor Brenda had to go to the emergenacy room for her friend's dog bit her last night. She has an awful looking nose and a scratch on her gum. Connie took her and they were so bored that they took pics of the nose and sent it to their friends. The doc wasn't brilliant and just gave her an antibotic and then some cream prescriptions. He didn't clean the area or give her any pain medicine or didn't stitch it. Actually he just looked at it after getting it to bleed again and then said "have a nice day". I am thinking I wouldn't be paying that bill and complaining to the horspital about him. So we had another event to talk about. Then I stayed with granny ma while papa, mama, and Connie went to church. My cousin came to relieve me and I went to mama's for a late supper and chatting time. I came home and went to bed for a while got up and wrote this blog.
Cheers to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home