Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Need

a job to get me off this computer! I am noticing slowly but surely that I have one chair that I sit in all day and that is in front of the puter. If I was making money with it I would be totally excited but I am not. I am just an internet junkie and my chair will not roll because it is stuck in the indentions of the hard plastic I have it on. Now that is a sad sad thing. Can you imagine this: I come home from work of course I must check all the profiles I have on the puter which I am signed up for about 20, I think, then I lay my pretty tired head on the pillow. Yes I do allow the body to lay down on the bed. I dont think I would sleep well standing in an arch position. I get up after a couple of hrs of sleep and do errands and yahoo I am back on the puter. I can just hear the chair screaming oh now big Bertha is coming and I cant run for cover. The plastic is cringing with pain as I put all flab on the chair. I can hear the keys on the keyboard groaning to think that they are going to be punched again and again. They plead with my fingers to give them some advil but what my fingers laugh and just keep punching. I slowly look at the clock and sigh that I must lay this poor body down. It has done so much work in the last couples hours that it is bushed and in bad humor. I whisper in a sweet, kind and gentle voice: Oh keys, chair and plastic I will be back and then I heard the screams as I walked away with a tear in my eye.
ttyl
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home