Monday, February 25, 2008

This weekend was interesting to me

to say the least. I havent been feeling so hot since Wednesday. I thought I was having some serious issues and was getting concern. I got what I thought the problem was taken care of and that didnt help the stomach issues. So feeling weak, upset, couldnt stay awake and still in pain I had to call in which really upset my apple cart. Then I started having flu like symptons and then again I had to call in. ERRRRR. Sunday morn I thought I would try to make it to church to I went to my cousin's here in town. She invited me for lunch ( thank you girl it was good) and we got her started on her blog and bebo. I am anxious to see what she will do with pics and all that wonderful stuff. I came home very tired and tried to rest but to no avail. So I checked out many blogs even people I didnt know and found it very interesting when it came to their ideas of thinking, craftiness, and all sorts of things. I feel that sometimes I can learn from others just reading about things in the blogs. (I had a teacher once in college that hated the word thing and would be upset if he saw how many things I wrote here) lol...To top every thing off I decided that I didnt want to sit in my computer chair and fell off it. I landed on the floor with a jolt and was afraid I woke the community up with the *earthquake* that was produced from me :)... I also landed on my endtable. Just hurt my hand, bum and got a headache but hey my pride got the worst damage. Even though no one was here I was still embarrassed to tears.lol. Since it was about 2am I didnt think I should wake the family up just to spill my heart's blubbering for that...
I am going to go lay down for awhile again and at 3p going to go in and work a double. I will be off at 7 in the morn. I do a lot of doubles. But that is okay it is helping me pay my bills. :)
I will talk to you later
me:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Doesn't sound like my kind of weekend LOL Hope you are feeling better soon.

9:31 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

thank you I have to laugh though for I that is just me laugh when I get hurt, fall, and if others do as well. I just seem to find something funny even if they dont lol

9:52 AM  
Blogger Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Sorry for the bad weekend...glad you didn't hurt yourself when you fell. I would have laughed my head off if it were me...and would have looked around the empty house just to make SURE that noone saw me! :)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home