Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Monday I recieved a phone call that

changed my schedule for Tuesday. I was to go to Blackcreek township and work the polls. I was happy. I love to work the polls. Yes, it is long and sometimes boring but I find it interesting as
tata til lawell as entertaining. This is my second time working and I will gladly do it everytime they call. I was the second judge this time and so I had to write people's names in the BOOK. This time I worked with another nice group to work with but as I noticed since the work was slow we were able to visit a little better and learn each other. No we are not best friends but it sure was interesting the mixture of likes and dislikes we had together. I saw people that I had worked with a long time ago and then some that immediately knew my family but I hadnt a clue :) I then went to work and now it is time to rest and not really do anything until tomorrow. I certainly need my beauty rest :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home