Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another day for

this and that to be written about. I will be going with the family to bob evan's farm this weekend. It will be fun to go as a family. We havent done this for a few years so it will be interesting. We had a great time at the retreat and the roasted hog went over well. Connie made a nice power point for all to see the actual death of miss piggy. Grannyma seems to be just the same. She fought with the oxygen hose a couple of times and of course it won. She didnt get hurt though. I have been reading and reading. I found another site that includes books from all over the world and more interesting from many years back. I have been enjoying these 2 sites. It makes it interesting on what is out there and broaden my horizons on reading material. I think we are hitting the fall weather. I feel mighty chilly and so it will be time to cuddle to the little heater that I have going. I also have to turn on that heating blanket. :)
Well enough chatter until I get back from my mini vaction.
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home