Thursday, November 15, 2007

ahhhhh

Wow what a month
this has been. Grannyma, Brenda, and Ma have a thing for the hospitals. Grannyma went in for about a week with the chf and now brenda is in and hopefully she will be out in time to be with mama on wednesday for her heart procedure. I worked the election polls on Tuesday and then afterward went to work at wally world. I really enjoyed the polls. I saw people that I havent seen in a while and I had a nice group of ladies to work with. I was even a "judge" then. Now that was awesome... JUDGE SHARON a great ring to it Wally world is busy getting ready for the day after TURKEY DAY. So bring your friends and neighbors and come shopping. You dont want to bring the family since that is who you need to get the presents for Well I must take this tired body to bed for a few minutes before I go see brenda. Have a great weekend and remember to be thankful even through the rough stuff for it could be worse than it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home