Sunday, May 04, 2008

At last my darling nephew











Keagan Roger Daughtery born April 30,2008. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 4 oz, 19.5 in long. He is for the most a very content baby.






Joyce, Dale and Keagan. Is this a proud couple of grandparents? :) Yes, Yes and Yes. This grandson will be well loved by granma and granpa Howell.
















Brenda, Jason, and Keagan. A very happy couple of parents. Congratulations mama and papa. Does this mean another BUCKEYE FAN? :)








Well for now this is all I am having time for but later I will be doing my part of showing what a great nephew I have :)... take care and enjoy your day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auhh!! What a precious little baby! Congratulations to your family!
Its nice to find a new blog to read. Would you like for me to add your blog to my friends list?
Looking forward to reading more posts.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home