Monday, May 12, 2008

This weekend was



for mothers. I have a special mother. My mother has been there for us girls through the thick and thin of our lives. I cant imagine life without her. She has listened to us when our troubles seem huge, when we have a "broken spirit" because of the way we were treated, when we needed an extra hug and when we feel like we have hit rock bottom she is there to pull us through it. Mom has a big heart of love and shows us how much we mean to her daily. Mom I love you very much and thank you for being my special mama.

this picture has three special mothers in it. Brenda, Mom and Grandma. This is the first year that Dad didnt get to celebrate with his mother. She was another special mother. She was a special granmother and we miss her alot.


Now there is another mama in our little family. Brenda got to celebrate this holiday with a two week old baby boy. Keagan has Brenda wrapped around his little finger :) He seems to understand that his mama loves him with all her heart. I must say that she is trying to be the best mama possible and I think she is walking in our mama's footsteps to do it. Congratulations Brenda on your first Mother's day.



I dont have a pic on the computer of another mama that I was thinking of. My mama's mom was very special to her. She was also a special grandmother. I miss her alot as well. Our grandmothers were very special to us in how they shared thier love to us.
Well I must close this. Keep Brenda in your thoughts. Now that Keagan is here the doctors can take care of her like she needs to be taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home