Friday, July 04, 2008

My dear cousin reminded me the

other day that I was slacking on my blog. :) Thank you very much my dearest. The month of June has past by very quickly and I think that I was left behind somewhere in it. I had some issues with my health again and so that caused me to have slow way down and let me tell you that was a rude awaking to realize how tired I really was feeling. Thankfully my dear family and my dear man helped me through it and are still making sure that I am doing what the doctor ordered for me.

Father's day past and since the computer had been in the shop I was not able to make a tribute to my father.
My dad is totally awesome. I know that we have had our words but we always know that we love each other. Dad has been there for me through the thick and thin of my life and I know that he didn't have to be. He could have totally ignored me but he didnt. I think Dad is the most quietest man until he really has something to say and then it really is exactly what needs to be said. He is a very dedicated dad and I love him very much.





Dad at his B-day Party and Brenda in the background.











Another father comes to mind and we all realize that this is a new beginning for him. Keagan has a very special daddy. Jason has done an awesome job of being a daddy. Congratulations Jason on being a new papa and working hard to be the best for your son.




Jason and Keagan when Keagan was born.












Nothing else exciting has really happen but working, resting and trying to be a good aunt to my little man. Connie and I work real hard to spoil him. I am sure that all know that Gma and Gpa spoil him as well and dont anybody think different but Mama and Papa spoil him also. :)
I hope all have a great fourth of july and I will write more later. I am going to add another pic of my little man and let you all see that he is growing up like a weed. He is 2 months now and is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home