Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday supper was spent


at my parents house. We celebrated Keagan's 1st birthday. Imagine, a year ago April 30th we were all excited to have this wonderful child added to our lives. We had cars as the theme for the party and watching him eat his cake was so funny. Aunt Connie made cupcakes and we wore party hats, had sloppy joe sandwhiches, icecream, pretzels, and chips. Keagan was the life of the party as usual. It was really neat to be with mom, dad, connie, tim, jason, brenda and keagan. I really enjoy our little get-to-gethers. I love the fact that my family are close and we try to get together as much as possible.

April is the month that Mom, Connie, Brenda and I spend a day together in dayton. Always on the calender that way and it has been that way for last few years. This year was no exception but that we stayed over on Wednesday night and Keagan was with us. I really enjoyed being with my dearest mama and sisters. Keagan was certainly seeing lots of new things and lots of new people. I am certainly glad that we got to go again this year.

Connie had a birthday on the 17th. Ha ha she is another year older. I know that this makes me older as well but I can handle it :). I wonder if she wanted us to do a cupcake for her like Keagan got one to eat. All over the face, hands, and body lol... I think it is safe to say no.

Well I am going to go for now
I hope all have good day...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marea P said...

Glad you all had such a nice day! Keagan, Keegan, Keegen (I can't remember how you spell it) ate his birthday cake just like a one-year old should. :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Marea P said...

Okay, Keagan. I made sure I went back & looked at the correct spelling. Now it is imbedded in my brain (or so I think).

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home