Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not being able to sleep I thought



would add a pic or two of my darling keagan. I am amazed how when you are an aunt, uncle, or grandparent it is so fun to show off the pics. I can only imagine what a mother and father feels when they get a little one. Keagan is a happy baby for the most. I am so glad that we can say that he has survived many trials in his little life from when his mama had so much trouble during her pregnancy. We had many concerns and it seems that if there is going to be any health issues it will be normal ones. Yes I am a proud aunt but I think he has another aunt that is just as proud of him.

This little guy is definetly loved by Aunt Connie. I think he has her wrapped around his little finger. Connie and I often get questioned if we fight over him. Our answer is no.
I guess you might call this next paragraph my soapbox of thoughts but I just wonder at times and even though it might not make sense I hope you get the just of it.
I often wonder how many children go with out knowing what it is like to have an aunt or an uncle spend time with them. I often wonder if spending time like this would help parents out when the going gets tough and need a break. I think the child abuse on the norm could be down if it was practiced some. I dont think a child should be spoiled all the time but I do think that it is really important to have a special bonding with them. I can remember we had times with our aunts and uncles and it was totally awesome. I also can tell some stories but that has to be for another day. Even to this day we have had times with our aunts and uncles and we are not small children. It doesnt have to be alone time it can be together with the rest of the family as it has been for us. I encourage you to spend time with your nieces and nephews for it is a totally fun experience to both. Keagan was able to spend some time with his great great aunt and uncle not to long ago and with the pictures that was taken it will certainly be a memory for him when he is older. Yes looking at Keagan's life so far he is definetly loved by his family and maybe someday I will have a picture album just for that title. :)
The family has been well. We have had a good summer so far and thankfully even though it is hot we are surviving it. Ma and pa left for a vacation in the carolinas and enjoyed every minute of it. I had a 3 day vacation and really loved it. Connie has been vacationing by going to work and making money :) not a vacation per se but she brought in money and we didn't :) Brenda and Jason are doing well.
Well I must go I am finally getting sleepy. This happens when you work 3rd shift all the time. I will sleep until the afternoon most probably now :(.... lol
I hope I didnt bore you to much with this blog just randomly thoughts written out loud.
cya me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home